torsdag, december 18, 2003

I'm beginning to feel better. My fever isn't as high today as it was yesterday.

I finished my latest book yesterday, Miss Smilla's Sense of Snow by Peter Høeg. I hated the ending. It's a detective type story, and it didn't unravel until the very last page, and then it just ended. I felt like not only did it need a couple more chapters, it also needed a sequel to wrap everything up. I'm such a sucker for happy endings, and I really like things to be final. I enjoy when a movie is finished that they put up the text saying what happened to the characters afterwards. I don't like not knowing.

I'm trying to get some of the books that were previously recommended to me. I've requested them at the library and when the find them, or when they get back they are supposed to call me. Otherwise I'll probably head back their this weekend to check out a new book. Hopefully it will have an ending.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start