onsdag, december 03, 2003

I'm back at school, and I had a lot to say, but now I think I've forgot most of it.

Last night Grethe had a womens meeting at church so Erling made dinner and then the two of us stayed up laying Chinese Checkers. He's pretty good.

My head is about to explode. Yesterday I worked on the computer more to try to figure out what the problem was and it is more then just the monitor. It's all of their microsoft programs. The internet won't let me long into my e-mail and it won't let me see my comments on the blog. Word won't do a spell check and who knows what other kinds of problems there are with the thing. I'm going to see if I can go over to the neighbor(who is a Rotarian) on a regular basis to work on stuff there. My biggest problem now is the online course in which I'm taking. I started it a couple of days ago and already deadlines are fast approaching and the computer won't let me check what are assignments are or read the material(that is also online), so the only time I can do everything is a small period of time everyday after school. Did I mention that the library is closed for renovation?

Tonight I'm going to Louisiana. Louisiana is an art museum here in Denmark. It's in Humblebeak which is a couple of train stops away from Helsingor. It's supposed to be amazing. I have to say I'm not very good at appreciating art. I enjoy photography and sculptures, and I realize the painters are very talented, but that's as far as my view of paintings and drawings go. Maybe that will change tonight.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start