fredag, december 12, 2003

Random Blogging
So, I'm sitting here in the computer lab during first period. I have music class right now, but another group is working on their song, so the rest of us were told we could do whatever. That's always nice for me because if I can while I'm at school I like to use the computers. Today though, I don't really have much to do on the computer, so I'm doing some random blogging. I really haven't done much of that lately.

I'm trying to go to London over winter break. We have fall break for a week, Christmas break for 3 weeks, winter break for a week, and Easter break for a week. Other than these breaks though we don't have random days off in the middle of the year which happens a lot back home. We don't have inservice days, or three day weekends. You can get round trip tickets to London for less than $100. Flying around Europe is very inexpensive. I know understand why most of the kids I know have been to most of western Europe and quite a few other countries.

My friend Heather, an exchange student from Canada, is going to Egypt with her host family over winter break. How cool is that? Traveling to Egypt? I think that'd be awesome. I'd like to go to Egypt sometime.

Well, I ended up using the class period to catch up on some needed work on my class I'm taking online. I'm all caught up now except for the novel we're supposed to be reading, but the library opens back up today, so I'll get there over the weekend and get the novel and be all finished.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start