Wet Feet
My feet are really wet. Today, after school, I went to Copenhagen to start/finish my Christmas shopping. It hasn’t rained all week, so today I put on my favourite pair of Chucks. They are low tops with probably 4 holes in each, but I can’t get rid of them because they’re classics, and I have no money to buy new ones. All day I watched outside to see if it was raining. Nothing. I thought I was so lucky. I got to Copenhagen, and was all finished with my shopping when my friend and I decided to go to H&M just for the heck of it. When we came out the ground was soaked. It had started to rain, and hard. It was just lightly drizzling at this point, but the ground was soaked. So, we walked to the station. When I reached the station my shoes, and socks were soaked through, and then I went to musical practice. After musical practice I walked back to the station and my feet, which had started to dry out, just a little, were once again soaked. I need to buy a pair of rain boots.
My feet are really wet. Today, after school, I went to Copenhagen to start/finish my Christmas shopping. It hasn’t rained all week, so today I put on my favourite pair of Chucks. They are low tops with probably 4 holes in each, but I can’t get rid of them because they’re classics, and I have no money to buy new ones. All day I watched outside to see if it was raining. Nothing. I thought I was so lucky. I got to Copenhagen, and was all finished with my shopping when my friend and I decided to go to H&M just for the heck of it. When we came out the ground was soaked. It had started to rain, and hard. It was just lightly drizzling at this point, but the ground was soaked. So, we walked to the station. When I reached the station my shoes, and socks were soaked through, and then I went to musical practice. After musical practice I walked back to the station and my feet, which had started to dry out, just a little, were once again soaked. I need to buy a pair of rain boots.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start