Saturday night I went to the movie theatre and saw “Love Actually.” I now realize I’m in love with Hugh Grant. I thought it was an excellent movie. The right mix of comedy and story line, and I love movies that have a happy ending.
If you know me well, then you know I don’t cry often. Or that I didn’t cry often. It seems lately I get emotional over things I never would have before. If I see a sad or happy movie, commercial, or even reading. The worst though is when I’m at church. It always seems like there’s a family sitting in the pew ahead of me. Kids cuddling up to their parents while ignoring the sermon. It reminds me of my parents and family. I think that’s I miss the most. It’s mostly the only thing I miss. Yeah, I talk about the food and things. The stores, but that’s just differences. It’s not that I get upset or cry about not having Dairy Queen and Wal-Mart.
I’ve learned that emotions my emotions are like a roller coasters here. I can go for two weeks with being completely content with my life here, and how I’m doing and then I’ll have three bad days in a row. A bad day consists of being frustrated with learning Danish, waking up in the dark, and being bored with my life. Those are the days that you just want someone to hug you and tell you they love you.
On Sunday afternoon I met the Brask’s granddaughter, Melina. She and her mom came over for Sunday night dinner. Melina and I got to talk and we got along really well. She explained a lot of things about the Brask’s, and their family and whom we will be with for Christmas. I’m now looking forward to experiencing Christmas with the Brask’s and their family.
If you know me well, then you know I don’t cry often. Or that I didn’t cry often. It seems lately I get emotional over things I never would have before. If I see a sad or happy movie, commercial, or even reading. The worst though is when I’m at church. It always seems like there’s a family sitting in the pew ahead of me. Kids cuddling up to their parents while ignoring the sermon. It reminds me of my parents and family. I think that’s I miss the most. It’s mostly the only thing I miss. Yeah, I talk about the food and things. The stores, but that’s just differences. It’s not that I get upset or cry about not having Dairy Queen and Wal-Mart.
I’ve learned that emotions my emotions are like a roller coasters here. I can go for two weeks with being completely content with my life here, and how I’m doing and then I’ll have three bad days in a row. A bad day consists of being frustrated with learning Danish, waking up in the dark, and being bored with my life. Those are the days that you just want someone to hug you and tell you they love you.
On Sunday afternoon I met the Brask’s granddaughter, Melina. She and her mom came over for Sunday night dinner. Melina and I got to talk and we got along really well. She explained a lot of things about the Brask’s, and their family and whom we will be with for Christmas. I’m now looking forward to experiencing Christmas with the Brask’s and their family.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start