The Day of the Mullet
Once upon a time the mullet was a thriving species among men. You could see them everywhere. In the past 10 years they've become more rare, and now are almost extinct, but I think the population will once again live.
Today was a mullet hunters dream. The 9th grade students were visiting the school today for an orientation/informational visit. My music class' job was to teach the music interested kids 'Santa Baby.' During this time I spotted three mullets. The first one was a she-mullet kept in perfect mullet condition. The second was another she-mullet though, not so nicely kept, and the third was a classic curly male mullet, who was fashionably sporting a head band.
After school I attended musical rehearsal. At musical rehearsal I saw two more mullets. The first was a 'shaved above the ear' mullet, and the second was a gelled she-mullet.
While getting ready for bed I saw the last mullet of the day. I really need a hair cut.
I've always kept my hair quite short. I got it cut the day before I left the US that way I wouldn't need a hair cut for awhile, but it's been more then awhile. It's almost been five months. The back of my hair hits my shoulders while the front is just about bottom of ear length. Because of this I've been pulling the top 1/2 of my hair into a ponny tail to try to mask the mullet. I know think that it's time to shell out the 300kr.($50) and get rid of the mullet.
Once upon a time the mullet was a thriving species among men. You could see them everywhere. In the past 10 years they've become more rare, and now are almost extinct, but I think the population will once again live.
Today was a mullet hunters dream. The 9th grade students were visiting the school today for an orientation/informational visit. My music class' job was to teach the music interested kids 'Santa Baby.' During this time I spotted three mullets. The first one was a she-mullet kept in perfect mullet condition. The second was another she-mullet though, not so nicely kept, and the third was a classic curly male mullet, who was fashionably sporting a head band.
After school I attended musical rehearsal. At musical rehearsal I saw two more mullets. The first was a 'shaved above the ear' mullet, and the second was a gelled she-mullet.
While getting ready for bed I saw the last mullet of the day. I really need a hair cut.
I've always kept my hair quite short. I got it cut the day before I left the US that way I wouldn't need a hair cut for awhile, but it's been more then awhile. It's almost been five months. The back of my hair hits my shoulders while the front is just about bottom of ear length. Because of this I've been pulling the top 1/2 of my hair into a ponny tail to try to mask the mullet. I know think that it's time to shell out the 300kr.($50) and get rid of the mullet.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start