tirsdag, november 11, 2003

This morning I woke up(on time) and went to school all ready and prepared for gym. None of the other girls from my class were there. This worried me. About five minutes after the bell rang another girl came up and when I told her no one was here she remembered we were supposed to go swimming today. We hopped on the bus and went to the swimming center. I didn't get to swim, but at least I was there (I made a pact with myself to get perfect attendance for the next two weeks). It stinks when people forget to tell me of these little, but important details about class. Because it was a Tuesday morning and I was having cramps I wore sweatpants, and a sweatshirt. You should see the way the Danish kids react to a kids in sweat pants at school. You would have thought I was a ghost the way people stared in the hall ways and my classmates asked questions. These kids are definitely not pajamas at school people. But, I can't help but to wear sweat pants sometimes, and they weren't even one of my wild pairs. The were baby blue. Well, that about sums it all up. Physics was cancelled last period so I was able to go home and take a nap. That was enjoyable.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start