Today my class went on a bike tour of some local factories. I didn't end up going. I overslept and didn't wake up until 9am. By the time I would have been showered and ready it would have been 10 or so, so I just decided to call it a day and stay home. Today I got to sleep in, take a long shower, and then made a box of macaroni and cheese.(My parents sent me a package full of American foods.) It was a great day, and hopefully tonight will go as well. I'm going to a Rotary party on a ferry. They are holding the party on one of the gigantic ferries that goes back and forth from Sweden. After I'm finished with that I'll hopefully get to go to the party at the school. They are holding a fundraiser and a bunch of local bands are playing. It should be a good time.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start