A couple of months before I left Eric turned me onto blogging. Since then not only have I started my own, I've also been reading others. In this process I've learned something that drives me insane. Have you ever been to a website that has no grammar, punctuation or spelling? I know I shouldn't be talking considering my spelling and grammar are not that good, but I try and the things are write are readable. Check out this blog. I can't understand it. First the dang pop ups that take forever, and then I can't read the typing. What is it trying to say? Is this supposed to be street lingo? People like this give a bad reputation to the youth of today.
I really enjoy all of the feedback I've been getting from everyone about Chronicles. As for the photos that everyone has been asking for I'm trying to keep them as current as possible on Photos of Denmarkia, but keep checking back.
I really enjoy all of the feedback I've been getting from everyone about Chronicles. As for the photos that everyone has been asking for I'm trying to keep them as current as possible on Photos of Denmarkia, but keep checking back.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start