mandag, november 10, 2003

I'm having a sleep problems. Well, not actually sleeping, but the getting up part. It is completely dark when my alarm goes off and I usually sleep completely through it, or else when it goes off I have a heck of a time getting out of bed. This has caused me some problems. This morning my alarm went off(I guess), and I didn't get up. When I did get up I realized it was late, jumped in the shower, and ran upstairs. I had enough time to grab three apples. One for breakfast, and two for lunch. That didn't make me happy come lunch time. I had already eaten my breakfast apple, so I got to look forward to two more apples. On the brighter side this week's schedule is pretty good. I only have two days with four classes, and on Thursday I only have two. Speaking of school because I don't do much(or any) or the work in most of my classes I read books. I've read most of the titles I'm familiar with at the public library, so I'd like to take suggestions of other things to read. So, if you have a couple(or more) favorite books, drop a comment with the title and author and I'll look for them and read it if I can get a hold of it. One of the great things about this country being so small is that if you want a book from any library in Denmark they can get it. That leaves a wide variety of English titles to choose from.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start