This weekend I went to Holbaek for an exchange student get together. We were 150 exchange students representing 14 different countries: USA, Canada, Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, Italy, Thailand, Taiwan, Japan, Brazil, Argentina ,Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. The weekend was mostly just all of us hanging out and talking. I learned how to play Rugby from some Australians and New Zealanders. Now I have the bruises and scrapes to show for it. Saturday night we had a Halloween party. We first put on a talent show. There were a bunch of acts, some were individuals doing things, others were countries demonstrating different aspects of their culture. After the talent showcase a Danish band whose name I don't know, performed. They were awesome. It was a ska type band that did mostly covers. For the Halloween aspect of the night we had a costume contest. I placed first! That was awesome. I dressed as a party decoration. I had approx. 55 balloons attached to me with safetly pins and yarn. The costume looked cool, but it was a pain in the butt. I had a heck of a time eating dinner, and couldn't fit into the bathroom. The second place winner was a toilet from Brazil. He looked really cool, he even had poo(well something that looked like it) on his head. The third place was a samurai from Japan. He was decked out in full Japanesee wear and had on make up and tattooss it was really neat. It was quite a weekend. I had a great time. Now it's back to the daily grind.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start