onsdag, oktober 29, 2003

Where's Wal*Mart?
I never realized until I came to Denmark my strong dependency on Wal*Mart. The problem is that Wal*Mart is so convenient. When you have a large number of products you need you don't need to go to many stores. This is not the case in Denmark. I'm throwing a Halloween party next week(a week after Halloween) for my friends at school. It's going to be a low budget party since I have a low budget. But, I still need to make it into a decent American Halloween party since that is what they are expecting. All I need is construction paper, balloons, a couple of pumpkins, candy and chips. This will entail me going to at least half a dozen stores trying to locate these things. There is no one place that has them all, and on top of that you must do all of your shopping before 5pm because all of the stores close then, and there is no shopping on the weekends.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start