mandag, november 03, 2003

Sunday morning I got up early and made pancakes with maple syrup, scrambled eggs, and sausage for my host family. After breakfast we went to my church in Copenhagen, and then to my host mother's parents house. They were very nice people and they made me a traditional Danish meal of potatoes with brown sauce, and meat. The grandmother made me a toy that is super neat, but very difficult to explain. It was a fun day.

I'm not going to be able to post pictures for a while, at least that's what I think. I've been getting my film developed on CD previously, but now the price has risen and I just can't afford it, so I will continue to take pictures and get them developed and I will hopefully get the use of a scanner sometime soon.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start