torsdag, oktober 23, 2003

The Difference In Cold
The weather here seems much colder then in South Dakota. I've given much thought to this subject. I've figured out why it seems so much colder in Denmark. It's all in how much time you spend outside. Think about it. In the winter time in South Dakota when are you outside? In the morning you scrape your car, you run to work or school, afterwards, you run back to your car, run into the store, until at last in the evening you run back into your house. In Denmark almost no one has cars. So, on a -2*C day, like today you walk to school in the cold, walk to get lunch in the cold, walk to the stores in the cold, wait for the bus in the cold, wait for the train in the cold and walk home in the cold. You are outside so much more. So, that's my theory on the weather. It seems much colder here in Denmark, but in reality it's just I spend much more time out side in the cold here.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start