lørdag, november 01, 2003

The Rotary party went a lot better then I expected it to go. I never have to high of expectations when my plans are spending the evening with a bunch of adults whom I don't speak their language very well. We went to dinner in one of the restaurants on the ferry and went back and forth from Sweden all evening. The dinner was beautiful and I had a lot of fun with the Rotarians, and there was one kid my age. His mother is a Rotarian and she brought him along and we ended up getting along really well. I don't think I'll ever be one to take a cruise though because by the end of the meal the slight movements were getting to my stomach. I don't mind big jerky movements, like when an airplane hits turbulence, or on a small boat and when it's being tossed around, but this very subtle movement just builds on me until I felt like I was going to toss my cookies.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start