Fields
Today I went to Fields, Scandinavians largest shopping mall. It's located just outside Copenhagen. I took the train into Copenhagen, and just as I was arriving in the city I received a text message from Jill, the American exchange student from Oregon, whom I was meeting. The message said that a man got hit by a train so her train stopped and she was walking to the center of Copenhagen where we were to meet. Just then my train stopped and an announcement came over the intercom saying that due to the fact that a man got hit by a train the train would go no further into Copenhagen. So, I got off the train and walked the rest of the way into Copenhagen to meet Jill. I've heard a lot of stories about people killing themselves by jumping in front of the trains, but I've never had someone doing it interfere with my plans. It seems since guns are not at all common in Denmark suicide by train is the most common practice.
Fields was a decent size mall, but nothing to talk about. The layout was horrendous! There was no logical way to go and it was three floors. I'm not sure what we saw or didn't see because there were halls in all different directions. It was a very confusing layout and not at all good for a mall.
I finally added the photos from my trip to London. So, now I am up to date with all of my photos for the year. I added titles to all of the London photos as well as the Italy photos. There are also new photos today in the Helsingør Section and in my school section. In other words I just did another huge photo update. Let me know what you think.
Today I went to Fields, Scandinavians largest shopping mall. It's located just outside Copenhagen. I took the train into Copenhagen, and just as I was arriving in the city I received a text message from Jill, the American exchange student from Oregon, whom I was meeting. The message said that a man got hit by a train so her train stopped and she was walking to the center of Copenhagen where we were to meet. Just then my train stopped and an announcement came over the intercom saying that due to the fact that a man got hit by a train the train would go no further into Copenhagen. So, I got off the train and walked the rest of the way into Copenhagen to meet Jill. I've heard a lot of stories about people killing themselves by jumping in front of the trains, but I've never had someone doing it interfere with my plans. It seems since guns are not at all common in Denmark suicide by train is the most common practice.
Fields was a decent size mall, but nothing to talk about. The layout was horrendous! There was no logical way to go and it was three floors. I'm not sure what we saw or didn't see because there were halls in all different directions. It was a very confusing layout and not at all good for a mall.
I finally added the photos from my trip to London. So, now I am up to date with all of my photos for the year. I added titles to all of the London photos as well as the Italy photos. There are also new photos today in the Helsingør Section and in my school section. In other words I just did another huge photo update. Let me know what you think.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start