torsdag, april 08, 2004

More North Jutland Fun!
Wednesday afternoon we went to a "tiny musemum." It was tiny in many ways. The museum its self was just a one room house. And that one room was just about the size of a kitchen. Everything in the museum was tiny. There were little paintings, and statues. The smallest were tiny, tiny little murals that you had to see through a magnifing glass. That evening Viktor, Ulla and I went to the movie theatre and saw "Mona Lisa Smile." It was fantastic! I'm a complete sucker for happy ending, predictable movies though. I like not having to think.

Thursday we packed up and said good-bye to Ulla's parents. We headed north. First we stopped at Hankalit. It's an ancient cliff that was created during the Triassic Age from melting glacier(I think.) We then dropped Viktor off at handball camp. He'll stay there until Sunday when he'll take the bus back to NivÄ. We then travelled to a small town near Aalborg where we are staying with a cousin of Peters.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start