Rotary Presentation
This past week I've been preparing for my Rotary Presentation. I have two Rotary clubs. One in the U.S. that sponsered me to come to Denmark, and then one here in Denmark that sponsers me to be here. I had to create a presentation about my life in the U.S. and give it to the Danish club last night. I was so very nervous. First I had four classes at school today, so I didn't arrive home until five after four. I needed to get back on a train at thirty after four. So, I quickly changed into dress clothes and grabed my bag I had prepared earlier. When I walked out of my room Ulla looked very suprised, and she exlained that she had never seen me wear a skirt before. . . Well, anyway I got to Helsingør and Ulla and Peter came as well as the Schmidts my first host family. Ole came straight from the airport. He had just gotten back from Japan. I was touched. My presentation went okay. I was nervous, and it showed. But, I got through it. Afterwards I was presented with two sets(what's the word?) of flowers. One was from Rotary and the other from the Schmidts. It was an exciting evening and I'm glad it is over.
A blurry photo of me giving my Rotary Presentation.
I have done a HUGE photo update. There are photos of my Easter Trip to Jutland thanks to Ulla and Peter and their digital camera. And there are also photos from my class trip to Itlay thanks to Faheem from my class who borrowed everyone from my class' digital cameras and burned all the photos on to a CD. I have scanned my photos from London and Italy, but they are currently on Peter's laptop which is having some internet problems, but they should be up soon. I haven't had the chance to caption all of the photos, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to that. Most of the ones from Italy are photos of churches and such, but there are some fun ones. There are some repeats too because I took my favorites from everyones cameras, but a couple of times I think I might have choose more then one of a certain view or building. I guess that is all for now. Tell me what you think.
My pretty pink flowers.
This past week I've been preparing for my Rotary Presentation. I have two Rotary clubs. One in the U.S. that sponsered me to come to Denmark, and then one here in Denmark that sponsers me to be here. I had to create a presentation about my life in the U.S. and give it to the Danish club last night. I was so very nervous. First I had four classes at school today, so I didn't arrive home until five after four. I needed to get back on a train at thirty after four. So, I quickly changed into dress clothes and grabed my bag I had prepared earlier. When I walked out of my room Ulla looked very suprised, and she exlained that she had never seen me wear a skirt before. . . Well, anyway I got to Helsingør and Ulla and Peter came as well as the Schmidts my first host family. Ole came straight from the airport. He had just gotten back from Japan. I was touched. My presentation went okay. I was nervous, and it showed. But, I got through it. Afterwards I was presented with two sets(what's the word?) of flowers. One was from Rotary and the other from the Schmidts. It was an exciting evening and I'm glad it is over.
A blurry photo of me giving my Rotary Presentation.
I have done a HUGE photo update. There are photos of my Easter Trip to Jutland thanks to Ulla and Peter and their digital camera. And there are also photos from my class trip to Itlay thanks to Faheem from my class who borrowed everyone from my class' digital cameras and burned all the photos on to a CD. I have scanned my photos from London and Italy, but they are currently on Peter's laptop which is having some internet problems, but they should be up soon. I haven't had the chance to caption all of the photos, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to that. Most of the ones from Italy are photos of churches and such, but there are some fun ones. There are some repeats too because I took my favorites from everyones cameras, but a couple of times I think I might have choose more then one of a certain view or building. I guess that is all for now. Tell me what you think.
My pretty pink flowers.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start