Night In
It's Friday night at 10pm and I'm sitting at home in sweat pants and a sweatshirt and make-up free. There is a party going on at the school right now, but it's nice being home. I had planned on going to the school for the evening, but then I got a headache and thought it might be better to avoid loud music, and decided to stay in tonight. It feels nice not to have anything to do. Last weekend at this time I was at a party in Italy. Tonight I had dinner with my host family, watched the Simpsons with my host brother, read a couple of chapters in my book and am now writing to you. I plan on reading some more and maybe catching a movie on tv later. Have a good evening.
It's Friday night at 10pm and I'm sitting at home in sweat pants and a sweatshirt and make-up free. There is a party going on at the school right now, but it's nice being home. I had planned on going to the school for the evening, but then I got a headache and thought it might be better to avoid loud music, and decided to stay in tonight. It feels nice not to have anything to do. Last weekend at this time I was at a party in Italy. Tonight I had dinner with my host family, watched the Simpsons with my host brother, read a couple of chapters in my book and am now writing to you. I plan on reading some more and maybe catching a movie on tv later. Have a good evening.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start