Monday morning Viktor, Ulla, Peter and I packed our stuff up and headed for Holstebro where Ulla's parents live. On the way we stopped at a church where Denmark's oldest king of the current monarchy was buried around the year 900. We pulled into Holstebro in the afternoon and settled in for the night. Tuesday morning we got up and walked downtown to go shopping. They have some really excellent shops around here. For the afternoon Viktor, Ulla, Peter, Egon(host grandfather), Ellen(host grandmother) and I packed into the car and drove to the western coast of Denmark. When we arrived we walked outside on the beach. It was freezing cold! We didn't stay long and came back to the house to play some card games for the afternoon. The weather hasn't been the greatest these last couple of days. It's continuously raining.
onsdag, april 07, 2004
Forrige opslag
- Eater Break! After a fun weekend with Heather and ...
- I've spent the better have of this past week doing...
- Weekend Adventures Saturday afternoon I was invite...
- Night In It's Friday night at 10pm and I'm sitting...
- Snuff Snuff. . . Do you smell something burning? I...
- This morning I had music first period. After music...
- My Cultural Adventure On the morning of Saturday t...
- Good Night, or Good Morning? I'm back from Italy. ...
- School Work I'm currently sitting in the computer ...
- Exchange Students There aren't words to describe t...

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start