Busy Busy
I got back from Jutland late Sunday night. It was the first Easter in my entire life that not only did I not attend one Holy Week service, but I also didn't go to the actual Easter service. The Danes just aren't big on the "religion thing." When I arrived home I immediately went to Copenhagen to visit Neysa, the Indianan that goes to my gymnasium. Her mom and grandmother were visiting all week from Indiana and so she stayed with them in the hotel in Copenhagen. Her mother was kind enough to bring my prescription medications(my Mom sent them to her), and some other American snacks. I now have Cheeze-It's some Oreos and Butterfingers. All day Monday and Tuesday evening have been spent working on my presentation for Rotary. Wednesday evening I will be doing my final presentation, in Danish, about my life in the United States for my Rotary club here. I'm now all finished with the Power Point, but I still need to work on my presentation style. I'll let you know how it goes. And I plan on doing a large update on Thursday because I only have two classes. Until then.
I got back from Jutland late Sunday night. It was the first Easter in my entire life that not only did I not attend one Holy Week service, but I also didn't go to the actual Easter service. The Danes just aren't big on the "religion thing." When I arrived home I immediately went to Copenhagen to visit Neysa, the Indianan that goes to my gymnasium. Her mom and grandmother were visiting all week from Indiana and so she stayed with them in the hotel in Copenhagen. Her mother was kind enough to bring my prescription medications(my Mom sent them to her), and some other American snacks. I now have Cheeze-It's some Oreos and Butterfingers. All day Monday and Tuesday evening have been spent working on my presentation for Rotary. Wednesday evening I will be doing my final presentation, in Danish, about my life in the United States for my Rotary club here. I'm now all finished with the Power Point, but I still need to work on my presentation style. I'll let you know how it goes. And I plan on doing a large update on Thursday because I only have two classes. Until then.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start