torsdag, marts 25, 2004

Snuff Snuff. . . Do you smell something burning?
I was just in the middle of catching up with my e-mails when I smelt something burning. I wandered into the kitchen to figure out what it was. . . Viktor and his friend Alexander are the only other ones home so I was a little suspicious. Sure enough it turns out while they were sitting and talking in the kitchen one of them must have bumped into the nobs on the stove. One of the burners had turned on, and there was a towel sitting on the it. When they started to smell it they looked around the kitchen and living room area until they noticed smoke coming from atop the stove. The quickly grabbed the towel and threw it outside and poured water over it. Now the house smells. . . we opened up all of the windows and doors creating a nice chilly breeze throughout the house, but dampening the smell.



Viktor and Alexander standing infront of the crime scene.



The towel.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start