This morning I had music first period. After music it was supposed to be geography, but the schedule said it had changed to English class. Then the English teacher said class was cancelled. Normally I would just go to the student center, and get online during that break time, but today I also had third period free, so I decided to make a day of it, and go home and finish my laundry and clean my room. I finished my room and am in between having to do anything with the laundry. This afternoon I'm heading to Copenhagen because Heather is visiting from Jutland. We're planning on going to Christiania and getting a bite to eat. They have a fantastic vegetarian restaurant that is very affordable. I'm looking forward to it.
mandag, marts 22, 2004
Forrige opslag
- My Cultural Adventure On the morning of Saturday t...
- Good Night, or Good Morning? I'm back from Italy. ...
- School Work I'm currently sitting in the computer ...
- Exchange Students There aren't words to describe t...
- This is just a short post to say I'm back from an ...
- North Jutland This weekend is a large exchange stu...
- Italian Movie I've spoken before about the movie t...
- Today is my fifth day living in Nivå. I'm getting ...
- I just had to do a little plug for my all time fav...
- Last night I went to the movies with Ulla, my host...

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start