Sometimes I forget to write about things that happen in my everyday life. They've become very routine to me now, so it doesn't seem new and exciting. I'll tell you about my Friday.
Friday, like everywhere else in the world was the last day before Christmas break. We had class like normal for 1st and 2nd period. And by 'like normal' I mean no one did anything because it was the last day before break and it just happens like that. For 3rd period I was dismissed to go to music class. We practiced our songs in the auditorium, and got it ready for the assembly. At 2 all the students came to the auditorium and everyone sang some Danish Christmas songs, the head master told the Christmas story, and then the different bands from my music class got up and sang some songs. We had everything from a Christmas medley, to Cashmere. My group performed "Don't Speak" by No Doubt. Then we were dismissed until January 5th.
In the evening there was a party at the school, and there was karaoke. No one wanted to get up and sing, so I did. I sang "La Bamba!" It was a lot fun. I had a good time.
Tomorrow I'm having a Christmas lunch with my class. It's a very traditional thing that Danes do. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but once I experience it, I'll tell you more.
Friday, like everywhere else in the world was the last day before Christmas break. We had class like normal for 1st and 2nd period. And by 'like normal' I mean no one did anything because it was the last day before break and it just happens like that. For 3rd period I was dismissed to go to music class. We practiced our songs in the auditorium, and got it ready for the assembly. At 2 all the students came to the auditorium and everyone sang some Danish Christmas songs, the head master told the Christmas story, and then the different bands from my music class got up and sang some songs. We had everything from a Christmas medley, to Cashmere. My group performed "Don't Speak" by No Doubt. Then we were dismissed until January 5th.
In the evening there was a party at the school, and there was karaoke. No one wanted to get up and sing, so I did. I sang "La Bamba!" It was a lot fun. I had a good time.
Tomorrow I'm having a Christmas lunch with my class. It's a very traditional thing that Danes do. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but once I experience it, I'll tell you more.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start