søndag, november 30, 2003

Today is the big moving day. I'm almost all packed up. This afternoon the Brask's will pick me up and we will go to their church for a gospel service. Afterwards we'll come back to the house and pick up my stuff and I'll move into the house. I'm very nervous at this time to move into a new family. I'm so comfortable with the Schmidts, there is alot I'll miss about them.

Every night we all sit down and eat dinner. The boys finish real fast and Maria and I sit there for hours sometimes talking. Also the Schmidt's house is in a prime location. It takes me just about 5 min. on bike to get to school, and 10 min. to get to two different train stations. The Brask's live quite a ways away from the school, and I'll have to bike to a train station, take a train into town, and then a bus to the school. That means I'll have to leave more then 5 min. before my class starts. I'll keep you updated on how life with the Brask's is like.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start