søndag, december 28, 2003

In My Own Little Corner In My Own Little Chair
I now have a television. The neighbor had offered to lend the Brask's a television for me, and they had declined(without consulting me), but then on the first day of Christmas break I ran into him, and he mentioned the television again. So, he strung a cable from his house to ours(I know it's really illegal.) Then he brought the TV over and Grethe and Erling set it up for me. They put it in a little room connected to the living room and put one chair in front of it. When I want to watch television I go into my little room, with my little chair and can have hours of mindless entertainment. I feel dirty everytime I go in and watch it though. I don't think they enjoy me having a television. But, every night I always still play Chinese Checkers with them first before I ever watch it. I'm trying to work out a compromise with them, but in at the end of the day always end up in my little corner with my little chair in front of the tv.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start