Today it started to rain. It kept on raining all afternoon. Then I rode my bike downtown to run some errands. It continued to rain. Finally I got home. I was all wet.
Tomorrow I'm giving a presentation about my life(in the United States) for the 9th grade English class. I'm excited. I made a kick butt power point presentation(wow I'm a lame computer geek.) I talk about the difference in laws, school systems, social aspects, and then just daily living things. I hope they find it sort of interesting.
In bigger new, my class trip to Italy is becomming a pain in the butt. On Tuesday they said they wanted 1000kr. for Wednesday. On Wednesday they didn't ask for the money, but said we need 1600kr. on a credit card for Thursday. Can this get any more confusing??? I think we are buying our airline tickets or something.
I added a couple of pictures that friends sent me of the Halloween get togeather I went to with the other exchange students. This was the weekend that I won the costume contest. I think it looked better the second time around though. . .
Tomorrow I'm giving a presentation about my life(in the United States) for the 9th grade English class. I'm excited. I made a kick butt power point presentation(wow I'm a lame computer geek.) I talk about the difference in laws, school systems, social aspects, and then just daily living things. I hope they find it sort of interesting.
In bigger new, my class trip to Italy is becomming a pain in the butt. On Tuesday they said they wanted 1000kr. for Wednesday. On Wednesday they didn't ask for the money, but said we need 1600kr. on a credit card for Thursday. Can this get any more confusing??? I think we are buying our airline tickets or something.
I added a couple of pictures that friends sent me of the Halloween get togeather I went to with the other exchange students. This was the weekend that I won the costume contest. I think it looked better the second time around though. . .

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start