On Saturday I went with the Schmidts to Ole's mothers house. A hundred or so years ago it was a stable. Now it's a beautiful house. She is a very fun lady. We hung around there all day and had dinner. Sunday Maria and I went to a Rotary gathering. A Swedish rotary club had come down and we first had breakfast with them at a hotel. Then we got into the back of some type large truck. It was set up like a hay ride except without hay, there were benches in the middle. We all piled into the back of two of these and rode all round Helsingør and the surrounding areas. We stopped at an old castle. It was build in 1100 by a knight. It was mostly only ruins, but there are in the process of excavating another part of it.
Today during class we were informed that the county is trying to get the class size changed from 27 to 30. The students don't feel this is a good decision so we are protesting on Wednesday. We are staging a 24 hour sit in, in the auditorium. I don't know the details, but I was told to come at 8 on Wednesday morning and not to plan on leaving until 8 on Thursday morning. We'll see what happens.
Today during class we were informed that the county is trying to get the class size changed from 27 to 30. The students don't feel this is a good decision so we are protesting on Wednesday. We are staging a 24 hour sit in, in the auditorium. I don't know the details, but I was told to come at 8 on Wednesday morning and not to plan on leaving until 8 on Thursday morning. We'll see what happens.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start