torsdag, september 04, 2003

Today I completed my first ever Danish assignment. In Danish class we were assigned to read a story by H.C. Andersen(the teacher allowed me to read the story in English). Today we got into groups and wrote a summary of the characters. I wrote mine in Danish and English(that way I could understand it later), but I finished it. It's a good feeling. Also today my class was informed that our trip to Greenland was a no-go. I'm not sure exactly why, expensies I think, and now we are planning on doing a class exchange with a town in Itlay. So, I'll be on an exchange within an exchange. If it all works out in March there will be an Italian coming to stay with my host family and I, and then I will go stay with the Italians family. It could be a great experience.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start