Hey Everyone! Sorry it's been so long. Life here in Denmark has been very hecktick. This weekend I spent with my gymnasium class at one of the guys' families summer houses. We took two trains, and then a ferry to Røving(where the summer house is) and then walked about 3km to the house. We spent a lot of time at the beach and hanging out. I got back Sunday evening and was picked up by Maria and Ole Schmidt. My new family. They have two sons. Benjamin and Daniel. Benjamin just turned 10(we're having his b-day party on Sunday) and is a cute, blond, round skater type. Daniel is 13 with red hair, and is a Harry Potter fanatic! If you thought I was bad you should see this kid. Everything in his room is Harry Potter. He also is an artisit who makes movies on the computer. It's quite impressive. Ole works in the shipping industry. I'm not sure exactly what he does, but I think he trys to get people around the world to use the shipping company he works for. He has been to 35 different countries and the house is decorated in things from all over the world. Some of the art work in my room is from Indonesia. Maria does something, but I'm not exactly sure yet. She does speak English, French, Dansih, and Spanish fluently though, and she speaks quite a few other languages. They are very nice people. I'm still getting a feel for them. I'm sure you'll be hearing more later.
I have also got my pictures developed, so I'll hopefully be posting some of those within the next few days. Hope all is well with everyone at home! Love you!
I have also got my pictures developed, so I'll hopefully be posting some of those within the next few days. Hope all is well with everyone at home! Love you!

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start