This afternoon I was to lazy to make lunch, so I decided to bike down to a little pizza shop. After putting in my order I went to the super market to pick up a few things. I got my pizza and straped it onto the back of my bike, put my bag of purcheses into my basket on the front of my bike and went home.
This weekend I've just been hanging around with friends from school and getting ready for language school. I start on Monday! Yeah. I've been picking up words at school, but I hope this class helps.
Sorry about the lack of pictures. I will be posting some within the next two weeks. I took some film in to be developed last week and it is supposed to be done next Friday. Hope all is well in the States!
This weekend I've just been hanging around with friends from school and getting ready for language school. I start on Monday! Yeah. I've been picking up words at school, but I hope this class helps.
Sorry about the lack of pictures. I will be posting some within the next two weeks. I took some film in to be developed last week and it is supposed to be done next Friday. Hope all is well in the States!

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start