Hello Everyone! How is everything going in the states? I'm doing well. I just got back from language school in Copenhagen. I’m begenning to learn and understand a lot more Danish. Yesterday I celebrated my one month anniversary of living in Denmark. Crazy, huh? It doen’t feel like I’ve been here for a month. Well, here are the pictures I promised.
1. The Webers on Kaspers Birthday.
2. The viking shipthat the exchange students took during language camp in Roskilde.
3. Nick Honan and I at the Minneapolish/St. Paul Airport during my layover on the way to Denmark.
4. A group of exchange students in Roskilde, during language camp.
5. Brazillians playing futbol at language camp.
6. Some exchange students wearing their Rotary blazers.
1. The Webers on Kaspers Birthday.
2. The viking shipthat the exchange students took during language camp in Roskilde.
3. Nick Honan and I at the Minneapolish/St. Paul Airport during my layover on the way to Denmark.
4. A group of exchange students in Roskilde, during language camp.
5. Brazillians playing futbol at language camp.
6. Some exchange students wearing their Rotary blazers.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start