Today was back to the normal routine. The weather is cooling and it's been raining a lot. I had music, English and math today. It started to rain at the end of math and continued until after I had already biked home. Pretty short, but there isn't much to say. I should probably get started on my homework. I need to read The Ice Maiden, by H.C. Andersen for Danish class tomorrow. The Danish teacher had me go to the public library to check out some books to use in her class. One of them I'm reading is Strussen Rasmus, Ostrich Rasmus in English. It is a childrens book. Very simple sentence structure. Then she also had me check out The Completed Works of H.C. Andersen, this is so I can read the same stories that the Danish kids do, except in English. Well, that's all for now folks.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start