This weekend has been exciting. All day Saturday was spend preparing for Benjamin's 10th Birthday party. Cakes were baked. Special bread was made, and tons of candy was put into little cups. After this long and exciting day of preperation I was tired, so it was an early night. This morning I got up early and went into Copenhagen for church. I met another exchange student from Oregon, a Roman Catholic, and we went to the church. It's a beautiful church situated inside a park beside the creek. After church I hurried home for Benjamin's Birthday. For his present I had prepared sheets of paper in 15 different languages that said Welcome to Benjamins Bedroom. I had exchange students and kids that attended the language school write this in there own language and then I put them into plastic and tied them togeather with ribbon so he could flip the sign to whatever language he wanted on the front of the door. All the kids from his class came and played games, ate cake and bread, lots of candy and left with quite a sugar high.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start