Today in gym we biked to the Espergære forest. Once we got to the forest we were given maps with checkpoints marked on them. We then got to run around the forest going to the checkpoints. Afterwards we biked back to the school with just enough time to shower before math started.
tirsdag, september 02, 2003
Forrige opslag
- Today was back to the normal routine. The weather ...
- This week was Helsingør Gymnasium(my school's) 25t...
- Food Now that my first month has been completed he...
- This weekend has been exciting. All day Saturday w...
- Hello Everyone! How is everything going in the sta...
- Hey Everyone! Sorry it's been so long. Life here i...
- These past three days I've been keeping very busy ...
- This afternoon I was to lazy to make lunch, so I d...
- God Aften! I hope everyone is doing fine and dandy...
- vand flaske = Water Bottle Tuesday I started the ...

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start