onsdag, august 13, 2003

These past three days I've been keeping very busy with Danish. I take the train every morning to Copenhagen and walk to my school. The school is mostly immigrants from Turkey and African nations. My class is all exchange students I know. Our teachers are cool. They are 20 something guys. Very patient. And it's nice seeing the friends I made from language camp. Monday Jorge from Mexico, came to Snekkersten and we went to the beach for the afternoon.

I'm begenning to learn enough Danish to speak to Caroline my younger host sister. Last night we watched Ice Ace(in Danish with English sub titles) and then I did her hair to make her look like Princess Leah(Star Wars.) It was fun.

Today after language school Jorge(Mexico), Jill(Oregon), Benje(New Zealand), and I went around Copenhagen. I found some awesome 2nd hand stores and the American Store. I bought some brown sugar and chocolate chips for making cookies. They don't have cookies here. Lots of fancy pastries, but no just cookies. Then we watched the sunset over the harbor and I took the train home. It was a good day. Love and miss you all!

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start