Hey World, I just had a crazy 24 hours. Wednesday morning I went to class as normal. After first period we all walked out and went into the assembly hall. There we had speakers ralling the troups. Wait, first off I should tell you what the protest was really about. The county has transfered what would be approx. 1 million US dollars from the Gymnasium fund into other funds because they did this they had to raise class size so they wouldn't have to hire as many teachers. So, the protest was for the governments transfer of a million dollars away from education.
So like I was saying, we had speakers every hour or so, I'm not sure exactly what they were talking about, I couldn't understand, but that lasted until 6pm. At 7pm the projector was set up and we watched the Danmark vs. Romania fudbol game theatre size. The kids go nuts when they watch a game. It was a great game. We tied it with 30 sec. left.
After the game everyone just sat around listening to music until about midnight when people started to go to bed. I woke up at 7am and walked home to shower and change clothes. My first class this morning startes at 10am, so I have an hour or so until I have to walk back.
So like I was saying, we had speakers every hour or so, I'm not sure exactly what they were talking about, I couldn't understand, but that lasted until 6pm. At 7pm the projector was set up and we watched the Danmark vs. Romania fudbol game theatre size. The kids go nuts when they watch a game. It was a great game. We tied it with 30 sec. left.
After the game everyone just sat around listening to music until about midnight when people started to go to bed. I woke up at 7am and walked home to shower and change clothes. My first class this morning startes at 10am, so I have an hour or so until I have to walk back.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start