The Big Wedding
All of Denmark is busy preparing for the Royal Wedding between the Danish Crown Prince Frederik and his Tasmanian fiancé Mary Donaldson. Wedding news is everywhere. All of the TV stations are having wedding specials. Some are showing documentaries about Tasmania and Australia. Others are playing special movies for example, The Wedding Planner, and others are busy showing and talk about the wedding preparations. All of the stores are having wedding sales. They are selling "Cheap Tasmanian Wine," and special cakes. I find the entire process fascinating.
Crown Prince Frederik and Mary Donaldson announcing their engagement.
Prince Frederik met Mary at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney. They started dating and she moved to Denmark. They were engaged earlier this year. The wedding with take place this Friday.
And there are so many things being made for the wedding and about the wedding. You can buy candles with their faces on them. There are stamps, books, calendars. All of the tabloid covers have Mary Donaldson on them. I guess I'm just rambling, but I'm trying to convey the sheer magnitude of this event. We get school off at noon so we can see the wedding. I'm planning on standing in the street and watching them as they pass.
All of Denmark is busy preparing for the Royal Wedding between the Danish Crown Prince Frederik and his Tasmanian fiancé Mary Donaldson. Wedding news is everywhere. All of the TV stations are having wedding specials. Some are showing documentaries about Tasmania and Australia. Others are playing special movies for example, The Wedding Planner, and others are busy showing and talk about the wedding preparations. All of the stores are having wedding sales. They are selling "Cheap Tasmanian Wine," and special cakes. I find the entire process fascinating.
Crown Prince Frederik and Mary Donaldson announcing their engagement.
Prince Frederik met Mary at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney. They started dating and she moved to Denmark. They were engaged earlier this year. The wedding with take place this Friday.
And there are so many things being made for the wedding and about the wedding. You can buy candles with their faces on them. There are stamps, books, calendars. All of the tabloid covers have Mary Donaldson on them. I guess I'm just rambling, but I'm trying to convey the sheer magnitude of this event. We get school off at noon so we can see the wedding. I'm planning on standing in the street and watching them as they pass.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start