lørdag, marts 20, 2004

Good Night, or Good Morning?
I'm back from Italy. This is my pre-trip post. I'll post about my trip tomorrow when I have more time and have slept more. It's currently 2:30am Denmark time. I got back from Italy around 10:30pm. I came home to a party thrown by my host brother. I was able to take a shower and clean up and then I joined in on the party. It's still going on here, but I'm huddled in the computer room listening to the South Dakota AA High School Boys Basketball Consolation bracket Championship on KZ Country. I was hoping to be listening to the Championship, but instead we're playing for third place. That's great too. It's currently in the 2nd and Mitchell is in the lead by 2. I wish I could be there. I find it amazing though that I'm a world away and I am able to listen to the radio live on the internet like I was home. I'm going to leave now and listen to the game. Go Spartans!

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start