Last night I went to the movies with Ulla, my host mother. We saw Swimming Pool. It's a french/english movie. Her daughter, who lives in Canada, recommened it to us. The movie was excellent, but in the last three minutes I got so confused. Neither Ulla or I could tell exactly what happened at the ending of the movie. If you have seen Swimming Pool could you please explain the ending for me?
Today we went to Frederiksberg Slot. It's the queens summer house. The castle its self is not that pretty, but the gardens behind the caslte are breath taking. There are long lines of trees and fields with stautes. It borders a lake. Beautiful.
Thor and Viktor are currently into footbag. I'm not very good, but we spent this morning playing around.
Today we went to Frederiksberg Slot. It's the queens summer house. The castle its self is not that pretty, but the gardens behind the caslte are breath taking. There are long lines of trees and fields with stautes. It borders a lake. Beautiful.
Thor and Viktor are currently into footbag. I'm not very good, but we spent this morning playing around.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start