North Jutland
This weekend is a large exchange student get together at Nibe which is located in North Jutland(Denmark's mainland.) It's about a 5 hour train ride from where I live. I'm not exactly sure what they have planned for us, but I'm sure it includes sleeping on a cement floor. I am trying to pack as light as possible, but it's difficult when I need a sleeping bag and my rotary jacket.
To help with this matter I've decided to wear my Rotary jacket. It sort of makes me look like a hobo, but I can live with that. I'll let you know how the weekend went when I get back Sunday night.
This weekend is a large exchange student get together at Nibe which is located in North Jutland(Denmark's mainland.) It's about a 5 hour train ride from where I live. I'm not exactly sure what they have planned for us, but I'm sure it includes sleeping on a cement floor. I am trying to pack as light as possible, but it's difficult when I need a sleeping bag and my rotary jacket.
To help with this matter I've decided to wear my Rotary jacket. It sort of makes me look like a hobo, but I can live with that. I'll let you know how the weekend went when I get back Sunday night.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start