This is just a short post to say I'm back from an excellent weekend with the other exchange students. It's sad to think that it's was the last time that we'd all be together. I'm really tired now though, so I'll write a summary of the weekend later.
søndag, marts 07, 2004
Forrige opslag
- North Jutland This weekend is a large exchange stu...
- Italian Movie I've spoken before about the movie t...
- Today is my fifth day living in Nivå. I'm getting ...
- I just had to do a little plug for my all time fav...
- Last night I went to the movies with Ulla, my host...
- Moving Today was the big move. When I was finished...
- Snow . . . The beautiful sun has been taken over b...
- Folk Dancing It's now under three weeks until I'll...
- Books The last seven months I've been doing a lot ...
- Back In The Swing After a two day recovery period,...

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start