Today is my fifth day living in NivÄ. I'm getting to know my way around and things are getting easier. I can now find my way to and from the train station which is handy. Things at school are going normal. Today I had a teacher who didn't show up, so we got a period free in the middle of the day. Normally I would have thought that was nice, but now since the weather is getting nicer and the sun is up I'd rather be outside then stuck at school. Even if while I'm at school I'm not doing anything.
onsdag, marts 03, 2004
Forrige opslag
- I just had to do a little plug for my all time fav...
- Last night I went to the movies with Ulla, my host...
- Moving Today was the big move. When I was finished...
- Snow . . . The beautiful sun has been taken over b...
- Folk Dancing It's now under three weeks until I'll...
- Books The last seven months I've been doing a lot ...
- Back In The Swing After a two day recovery period,...
- Sunday the 8th Sunday morning we met up with 3 oth...
- Thursday the 5th Our airplane left at 9:40 Denmark...
- I'm Off! Last night I finished packing. I have a 3...

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start