Chronicles of Denmarkia
tirsdag, marts 02, 2004
I just had to do a little plug for my all time favorite band. Be a
weezer
supporter!
indsendt af Jess kl.
4:50 AM
0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start
Forrige opslag
Last night I went to the movies with Ulla, my host...
Moving Today was the big move. When I was finished...
Snow . . . The beautiful sun has been taken over b...
Folk Dancing It's now under three weeks until I'll...
Books The last seven months I've been doing a lot ...
Back In The Swing After a two day recovery period,...
Sunday the 8th Sunday morning we met up with 3 oth...
Thursday the 5th Our airplane left at 9:40 Denmark...
I'm Off! Last night I finished packing. I have a 3...
Danish Movie In March I am going to Italy with my ...
0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start