mandag, januar 05, 2004

Today has been an excellent day, even if it involved getting up early and going to school. This morning I received a text message from a Pedro, a friend of mine from Brazil saying that he'll be able to come to London with me. Next, I checked my e-mail and received word that my counselor had finally talked to the family that I had found who offered to be my last host family and it's now official. They said, yes, and she approves, so I'll be living in NivÄ from March until I go home. Later in the day I got another text message from Bethany saying that three of the Rotary clubs in London e-mailed her back offering to host us while we are in town. I hope everything works out! It's been a fantastic day. Now, if only I could find someone who knows how to work this scanner. I'm at school and there's a scanner, but no one seems to know how to get it to work. I've tried what I know, but nothing is working. It's probably broken.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start