mandag, januar 26, 2004

This weekend Grethe and Erling invited a couple over for coffee and tea. The woman, Mimi, was from the United States. She came over a long time ago. She came over some time in the late 40's I think. I believe she was somewhere around her late 70's to mid 80's. She had many interesting stories to share, and asked me a lot of questions about how the United States is now.

Jorge came over on Sunday to work on some homework. I helped him with his English and he helped me with my Spanish. It is a good trade off.

Currently I am at school wasting the time away. This morning music class was cancelled, but my name isn't on the phone tree and no one remembered to call me, so I'm at the school with 1½ hours until my next class starts.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start