torsdag, januar 22, 2004

Danish Class Revelation
During Danish class today I realized something that otherwise I hadn't given much thought until today. Hair color. Before I came to Denmark everyone said that I'd be the only dark haired person here. Of course that wasn't true. There are lots of people with dark hair. I never noticed the amount of blondes there really are until today.

For Danish class groups were going up and giving presentations about a book they read. As I looked up I was startled when I realized there were six people standing at the front of the class with light blonde hair, as I looked around the room I noticed an abundance of blondes. I don't look out of place, or feel out of place because of my hair color, but I never really realized the truth either.

Today I brought my camera to school and have been taking pictures of the everyday things that I do, the train station, class room etc. Lars from my class volunteered to take a photo of me in the student center(it's a small area by the stairs), he stood at the top of the stair case and was going to take a photo with me at the bottom. I went left and I went right with his directions, and eventually I was standing on a table, but not the correct table. I moved and posed, and the end result was me in a flying type position on top of a table just as all the students came in from a cigarette break.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start