Little Cups
Something I've noticed throughout the year is the size of the cups here n Denmark compared to the U.S. It might sound completely ridiculous, but I drink a lot of water, and it always seems to be a problem. For example during breakfast this morning I re-filled my cup three times. During dinner I usually end up filling it up more than that. And it's not only in homes that they have small cups. In restaurants too. They also don't give you free water inn the restaurants. Most of the time you pay for it, and even if you don't you have to ask for it. Strange.
Something I've noticed throughout the year is the size of the cups here n Denmark compared to the U.S. It might sound completely ridiculous, but I drink a lot of water, and it always seems to be a problem. For example during breakfast this morning I re-filled my cup three times. During dinner I usually end up filling it up more than that. And it's not only in homes that they have small cups. In restaurants too. They also don't give you free water inn the restaurants. Most of the time you pay for it, and even if you don't you have to ask for it. Strange.

0 kommentarer:
Send en kommentar
<< Start