torsdag, januar 08, 2004

Break Dancing with the Danes
Yesterday I had an experience of a life time. During second period all of the classes were cancelled, and we were all herded into the gymnasium. A new break dancing school opened in town and they decided to give us a demonstration of a class. So, we were to learn how to break dance. There was an instructor who stood on the stage with a microphone and lead us in warm ups and streching. Then we began to do some 'ghetto dancing.' We did funny little dance moves in which the entire time the guy was yelling "get funky." Arms were flying everywhere as he instructed us to make bold moves with them. Then we started working on the break dancing moves. He taught us three separate moves in which I ended up falling on the floor during all of them. I've never felt so white suburban in my life. The Danes did seem to be phased by it. I found it quite amusing that I was learning how to break dance to Eminem with a bunch of kids in Denmark.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start