mandag, januar 12, 2004

My Night With The Mårup's
On Friday I got a call from Ulla Mårup. She's going to be my next host mother. She invited me to stay with she and her family Saturday night and get to know them.

Saturday I took the train ride to Nivå. Nivå is on the other side of Helsingør. It's 20 minutes on a train towards Copenhagen. Right now in Ålsgårde I'm living 20 minutes on train from Helsingør. The entire trip took me just about an hour. The Mårup's are very nice. They have a 11 year old, Viktor; a 17 year old, Thor; and then a 20 year old who lives in Canada. They've had numerous American exchange students before. They took me on a tour of Nivå and we got to know each other. It was a fun time, and I'm sure you'll be hearing about them more in the future.

On the way home I missed my train from Nivå which means I missed my train to Ålsgårde. Once I caught a train in Nivå I had to wait an hour for the next train to Ålsgårde. Some days I hate public transportation.

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

<< Start